What kind of payment systems to choose for your business is worth considering even at the stage of creating an online store or website. Before ordering development, check with your provider what you can integrate. Before proceeding to the instructions on how to accept payments on the site, we will consider what bonuses the introduction of a payment system will give us.
Connected payment systems give their benefits:
• Users are more likely to trust sites where they can pay for goods through the payment system, rather than making payments by card details;
• High probability of completed purchases;
• Fast payment;
• User service not only within the country, but also abroad;
• If you plan to advertise through the Merchant Center, then the connected payment system is a prerequisite of the service.
Let's talk about the most popular Internet payment systems in Ukraine: LiqPAY, Portmone, FONDY, Oshad-Bank. These three services are enough to receive transfers through many channels. For other countries, we also made it possible to connect other services: Easypay, PAYPAL, Stripe, Paylike, WebMoney, Cashless payments. Instructions for connecting the PAYPAL payment system can be found here https://solomono.net/set-up-liqpay-payment-method-a-202.html
Today, it is problematic for Ukraine to receive money transfers using WebMoney and PAYPAL. Also, cashless payment is not the most popular for the B2C segment, and therefore we will talk about LiqPAY, Portmone and Oshad-Bank.
In general, Internet payment systems have developed a unified algorithm of actions, after which the purchase closes:
1. The user makes an order in the online store. The order is assigned a number. It is proposed to pay for the order.
2. After clicking the "Pay" button, the buyer is redirected to the payment service.
3. The following are several payment options. After selection, the customer enters the card details and pays for the order.
4. The advantage of payment services is the security and protection of personal data, so users trust such resources.
5. After payment, the user is redirected back to the online store or website to indicate the status of the order.
LiqPay payment service is a convenient and functional business solution. The commission for each payment is 2.5%. The service offers the following opportunities to entrepreneurs:
• Payment for goods by QR code;
• Acceptance of payments through instant messengers;
• Payment with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro cards;
• Customer service in more than 150 countries of the world;
• Two-stage payment at which it is possible to first check the availability of goods, and then confirm the payment;
• Other features.
To work with LiqPay, you need the status of a legal entity. It will also be necessary to go through the registration of the company and the verification process, which may be delayed. Be patient and confidently go towards your goal.
Portmone payment service is not inferior in functionality and convenience. Works with payment cards Maestro, Visa, Cirrus, Visa Electron, Mastercard, PROSTIR. For small and medium-sized businesses, the commission is also about 2.5%.
What payment methods does the Portmone service offer:
• Visa, Mastercard;
• Google Pay;
• Apple Pay.
More information about the services can be obtained on the official sites.
An interesting feature of the FONDY payment solution is that it is aimed at entrepreneurs selling goods to international markets, or planning to enter them in the future.
To do this, the service implemented:
All these features will be available immediately after connecting to the service, which usually takes no more than 1-2 business days and occurs online. The service itself is free for both individuals and legal entities. The commission is levied only on successful payments and amounts to about ~ 2.5%, while it decreases with the growth of the monthly business turnover.
Integration with Oschad 24/7 will allow paying for goods to Oschadbank cardholders. After placing the order, they will be sent to the payment page with the form already submitted. The Privat 24 application works in a similar way.
Easy Pay - a payment service that allows you to issue invoices, accept payments from Visa and MasterCard bank cards, pay with electronic currency and finances from your mobile phone account.
What solutions does Easy Pay offer:
• Flexible design of the payment form, which the user can customize at his discretion;
• Ability to confirm or reject money, also a simple return procedure;
• Invoicing by SMS or e-mail;
• Sales analytics will track the average check amount;
• Other useful features.
The size of the commission is 2.7% of the payment from a bank card, 1.5% of the payment from an electronic wallet, from 3% when paying by mobile.
For sites and online stores that work with non-residents, we offer to introduce the Paylike payment system. The commission from each payment is 0.25 € + 1.35% from European cards, 0.25 € + 1.15% from non-European cards.
What the service offers:
• 3-D Secure payments with a convenient pop-up form;
• Setting up the payment form to your liking without the need to save card data on the server;
• You can add personalized text to your account statement to improve service.
• Conversion of most world currencies;
• Tokenization (secure data storage for recurring payments);
• Ability to make a link by e-mail for payment;
• Many other features.
For our foreign customers, we have implemented the ability to connect the Stripe payment system to our online store. To see which countries the PS works with, you need to go to the official website. A prerequisite is the legal registration of the company.
Another caveat is that Stripe is trying to greatly simplify the payment process for its customers and omits 3-D Secure authorization. If the bank of your client / buyer does not approve payments without 3-D Secure authorization, then payment will fail.
If you want to make a transfer through the Stripe payment service, you need to make sure that your client is also located in the country that the service serves. The term of a money transfer along with crediting to an attached bank card is about 7 days.
To make a modern online store, you must constantly keep abreast of the pulse. Our article “eCommerce Trends in 2019” will help you learn about new trends and trends.
We talked about the most famous and reliable payment systems that you can connect in your online store. Choose the one that is necessary for your business and write to our support service for integration. Good sales!