Before we tell you the recipe of the selling text, you need to find out what the selling texts are.
The selling text is the text that causes the desire to buy here and right now. Not everyone copywriter may writing marketing texts, but if you find a really good specialist, then the text would sell your product or service for several years.
Where can you use it?
The field of application is quite extensive:
1. Flyers, banners
2. Internet shops, websites, landings
4. Bulletin boards, etc.
You can sell anything: goods, services, your skills and talents, and even ideas. Let's look examples of selling texts.
This issue is of interest not only to businessmen and marketers, but also copywriters. Before listing the main ingredients, let's say that you should not expect to increase sales by 150 or 200%: if your buyer likes laptops for example, then it's unlikely that you will be able to sell him a PC. It's quite another matter if the customer cannot choose manufacturer: Asus or Acer. This is where the most interesting, detailed instruction on the cooking of the selling text begins.
There are several techniques that answer the question “How to write the selling text.” A small check-list, which will help you not to stray from the path:
1. Before writing, identify a detailed portrait of your target audience
2. Write a marketing header that will hook in the first 3-5 seconds
3. Use 5-8 words for the header
4. Maintain the attention with the following two or three sentences
5. Focus on the client's problem, on his pain
6. Answer in your text to all possible questions of the client, for example, “How to go to Bali, if there is not a penny in your pocket” or “How to cook pancakes if there is no flour”, etc.
7. To focus on what the buyer / customer will receive after purchasing the goods, services
8. Look for more benefits in your product and submit it in the form of a result that the client will receive, for example, “With this battery, you can forget about charging for 72 hours”
9. Do not use the future (Example: “You can collect all the dust with this vacuum cleaner and even do a wet cleaning”, change it to: “While you are vacuuming you make also wet cleaning”
10. If possible, mention in the text your experience in this area, you can specify authoritative customers.
11. Try to include in text customer feedback. They should harmoniously join the text, continue its meaning.
12. Write on the case, in the proposals there should be no chancellery and water (you can check on the service Glavred)
13. Use more facts, be precise
14. Use Call-to-Action
We have analyzed what are selling texts and considered the topic “How to write a selling text”, you are good fellows. And now imagine that your the text is ready. Do you think that's all? No. Here are 3 more tricks that make copywriters:
And at last we want to give services and books that will help to test your text and hone the skill of the copywriter: Orfogrammka, Glvrd, Text.ru, Fresh Look, Readability.
The authors of books on writing sales texts:
1. Dmitry Kot
2. Lyudmila Sarycheva
3. Pavel Davydov
4. Maxim Ilyakhov
5. Katerina Eroshina
You can read more about setting up your online store in our section “Instructions”.