Google Shopping is an effective channel for advertising your products, which can make a good profit if you set it up correctly. The service is useful for both buyers and sellers, as it helps to find the requested product and immediately displays it in a separately block with a photo, price and the name of the site. This allows buyers to immediately compare the prices of goods and select the appropriate option. In turn, the seller pays only for the transitions to the online store.
Let's take a few simple steps to set up Google Shopping.
1. First you need to create an account in Adwords and Google Merchant Center
2. Confirm that you are the owner of the domain name of your online store
3. Prepare products for display in Google Shopping
4. Choose keywords to display
5. Set up a budget
6. Optimize campaign depending on user behavior
Consider each step in more detail.
Create accounts with Google Adwords http://bit.ly/2DD1tHc and Google Merchant Center http://bit.ly/2GL09mg. In the service, you can make settings for your online store and for products that will be advertised. These two accounts must be linked together. This happens automatically if you use the same email.
Important! Carefully read the paragraph "Security of the order." Your online store must use the https: // protocol otherwise the account will be blocked.
The service will have several options for account verification with which you confirm that you are the owner of your online store. This can be done using the Google Search Console or by uploading an HTML file to the root directory of the site. For non-professionals, the service will offer a few more options.
Next you need to fill in the data about the product (feed), which will be advertised. Namely:
• Title - the title of the product that will be displayed in the ad.
• Description - description of the product in which it is better to use search queries. It can be indirectly entered by Google
• Google_product_category and Product_type help the search engine determine what type of product your product belongs to.
• You can also fill in data on price, discounts, product availability, which will be updated online. Please note, if the price or the availability of many products will not match in the ads and on the site - the account will be blocked.
Tip! Try to choose a more attractive photo for products than competitors, so that your product is distinguished not only by price. Download the feed and select the source from where the goods will be loaded.
You can find keywords in Google Adwords. A few tips for finding keywords:
• Make a list of keywords;
• Exclude minus words;
• Use Google Trends to find the most trending queries.
At this stage, you need to determine exactly how much money you are willing to allocate per day, how much you are willing to pay for a particular product per click. In the end, just analyze the 1st day of your advertising campaign and adjust the settings. Such factors as the margin and seasonality of the product may affect the decision. Also appreciate the competition.
This small instruction will allow you to master the Google Shopping service, which will bring revenue and lead regular customers. Successes in sales!