Content began to pay a lot of attention, as the search engines have learned to determine whether the contents of the site for your users. And if so, what website or online store ranked, moving higher in the TOP
What are the factors you need to consider that the content is read or viewed:
- The information should be useful: use statistics and numbers, words that are used in narrow areas. Blog articles must be constantly updated with the trends.
- Marketers focus on the visual design, it must be unique, high-quality and branded (i.e., photo or video should be associated with the brand). Native to the content you want to apply the logo, corporate style and colors. If it's instagram or fb tape, the design of the posts can also be in the same style
- Use lists, infographics, charts, and necessarily divide the text into headings and sub-headings (an average of the text between headings should be in length from 500 to 700 characters, in order not to bore the reader)
- The design of the texts is also very important to understand. Use for text formatting fonts, line spacing, and should be free. Split long paragraphs, not only by headlines, but also underlining, italics and frames. If the information is complex it is better to use tables
- Interactivity. This method contributes to the improvement of conversion: implement the tests, surveys, sweepstakes, voting, gamification. Social networks today offer a lot of tools that users interacted with brands.
- Should be worried about displaying pages in the mobile version, as most users read your content from mobile devices on the way to or from work. Encourage readers to share articles and save them in bookmarks.
- Generate content for niche audiences. Ask the SEO specialist to collect a focused keys for articles
- Each article should be on average 1000 words. It is believed that with such a minimal amount of theme can already be disclosed.
- The companies who create video content, revenue, 53% more than those who don't. Remove more expert videos, reviews on products, unpacking.
- In 2020, marketers are increasingly talking about the creation of podcasts as an additional method of promotion in marketing strategy