Services and prices
Maxairsoft is located in Slovenia and sells airsoft weapons, equipment, ammunition and other accessories for Airsoft games. The target audience: Strikeball players, hunters, police officers, security officers, fans of outdoor activities and survival games.
The problem the client came to us with was the lack of visitors on the website, low sales and application rates as well as low positions in SERP.
Our team had the following tasks:
After the SEO audit a large number of duplicate pages, meta tags, text were found. Also, meta tags Title, Description, H1, and other errors were not filled in critically affected the SEO.
The answer of our specialist: "We scanned more than 400 thousand pages of the site. When we continued scanning, it was found that there were a large number of infinitely generated pages. Therefore, the scanning was stopped at 400 thousand pages when over 500 thousand additional pages were in the queue. The data below is based on 400 thousand pages.
We also found a lack of robot.txt and sitemap files."
Then began work on the technical side of the online store:
We analyzed the ahrefs output and looked at the DR of the main competitors. We also analyzed the list of keywords that were used by our competitors to get the most traffic from search. These keywords were added to the semantic core.
Collected the semantic core of the basic language version of the site (Slovenia). We showed the most promising key queries. Asked the client to identify the most popular products and categories. Comparison of two lists - identified products and created categories, which had the prospects for organic growth.
Next, we changed the structure of some categories, so that they better meet the SEO practices and not compete with each other.
A term of reference was developed for each page: a list of keywords, the optimal amount of text was identified, and a content plan was drawn up for the article. They also made cross-linking for even weight distribution between pages. Then began the process of writing and translating articles, and placing them on the site.
Wrote unique meta tags for each page, and prescribed all the headings. The texts for the meta-tags were unique, included key queries, designed to attract users in SERP and motivate them to go to the site.
We wrote texts for guest posts (with anchors, and without anchors) and placed them on quality donor sites. The result was referral traffic and an increase in DR.
The result of the work was seen after a few months: the level of DR (Domain Rating) increased, the site began to be promoted by branded and non-branded queries, pages with the most popular products began to appear at the TOP.
As a result, 335 keywords got to TOP-3 and 649 to TOP-10. Organic traffic grew to 19K users per month. Domain Rating increased to 17 (before promotion it was 4.8).