The reports on views and purchases of goods are an important tool for assessing the sales potential in an online store. In pivot tables, it is easy to track what is most in demand and interest, as well as compare how the promotion strategy affects these indicators. To generate reports on views automatically, the Solomono team created this module.
The views summary report allows you to:
- see which product is the most popular by views;
- find the position you are interested in through the search bar in the report and evaluate how much it is in demand;
- compare whether the most viewed product is the most bought and draw conclusions;
- see the summary rating by the number of views;
- sort the data in ascending or descending order.
The report always displays the most recent (actual data), there is no need to manually generate it every time.