To achieve this goal, our team spent many sleepless nights rewriting codes, and tens of hours in the zoom, discussing new features and additions. Countless minutes were spent removing bugs and testing the engine, and finally, it happened.
We want to share important news. We introduce the release of the new version of the engine SoloMono oSc 1.1.3.
Let us list only the latest important updates and improvements:
1. Fixed long reCAPTCHA download
2. Fixed an attribute error in the export when importing items
3. Improved Import Items
4. Improved Page Loading Speed
5. The error with the size of images in the mobile version has been refined
6. Improved and optimized manufacturers/brands page for SEO promotion
7. Added support for WebP format images for Safari browsers, which adds speed to page loading
8. Slider Download Speed Adapted
9. Refined functionality for copying goods in Cross-Sell module
10. New checkout
11. Streamlined admin authorization functionality in the admin panel
12. Fine-tuned image minimization after deployment
13. Fixed Special Price error in filters and SEO filters
14. Made changes to template design
15. We have upgraded the Stripe Payment Library
16. Fixed bug with feedback and reCAPTCHA
17. Improved Mobile Search
18. Fixed bug with free shipping
19. Check fixed error with item names
20. Fixed long boot error while authorizing client
21. The languages can now be activated in connected modules
22. The card number can now be saved at checkout (customer selection)
23. Fixed Delivery/Payment Modules Error Updates
1. Added logic of slow php scripts on the site, for further analysis and optimization
2. Added new and optimized existing meta tags required for quality SEO site promotion
3. The functionality of the Redirection module is supplemented: now in the Admin Panel you can manually set any page to answer 404, redirect 301, or "meta robots noindex"
4. If the status changes to https, the robots file is overwritten
5. Fixed errors at the end of the URL that will help with the SEO optimization
6. When the category is disabled, filter links do not fall into the sitemap
We are not going to stop there but will move on so that you get the fastest, most functional, scalable online stores that are already operating around the world.