The Price Update module is responsible for bulk editing of product prices. You can select a specific category or edit the prices for all products in the online store.
Using this module, you can easily change the product code (article), price, name, status, quantity and many other attributes of the product, both one and the same group of products. All this can be done on one page and you don't have to go to every product to add / change one or another option.
With the help of filters at the top of the page (by category, by manufacturer), you can easily find the necessary group of products for changes. It is also possible to change the price of a group of goods. There are several options for working with the price, these are an increase / decrease in the price by a specified fixed amount and an increase / decrease in the price by a specified percentage of the amount. Then you can click the view button and if everything is correct, then apply the changes. With this module you will save your precious time.
Procedure for bulk price update:
- 1. Select a category of goods or manufacturers of goods for which you want to edit the price
- 2. Check the box next to "Mass price change"
- 3. Enter the amount in percent or units. To reduce the price, you need to set the sign "-", to increase the price, simply indicate the number
- 4. Click the "Preview" button to see the changes. If necessary, uncheck the items for which you do not need to change the price
- 5. Click on the "Update" button to save the changes
- 6. You can immediately print out the price lists with changes for your partners, there is a "Print" button in the menu.
The module for updating prices will significantly save time on calculating markups and editing prices, especially if your store has a lot of products.