What is Pixel Facebook for you as a business owner:
1. Based on the data of visitors to your site to collect your target audience
2. The ability to customize flexible advertising for each user group
3. Setting up a personalized offer for a specific audience (there may be several audiences)
4. Segmentation of the audience
5. Ability to track conversion from various types of devices
6. With the help of the tool increases the conversion and sales, traffic, repeated transitions to your website
To create a pixel facebook you need:
1. In the social network, create an account in Business Manager / Ads Manager. Log in to your personal account. In the Events Manager tab select Pixels and Create Pixel.
2. Write a name. After creating the pixel, you must select "Independently set the pixel code manually". Automatically takes you to a page with a pixel code.
3. Copy the code and paste it on all pages of the site between the tags <head> and / <head>. In order to check whether you have installed the pixel correctly, you can download the Google Chrome browser extension called FB Pixel Helper
How else can you understand that a pixel works correctly and collects data from the site? In the settings window of the pixel, the status “Active” will be lit. Then you can be sure that the extension works correctly.
Creating Pixel Facebook is quite simple but it is also important to set up a pixel on Facebook and do it correctly so that it collects the exact data you need:
• users who have visited a particular page or several pages;
• users who performed certain actions (with an indication of the number of actions);
• users who have been priced at $ (meaning purchasing power with an indication of a $ rate);
• the most active users on the site (indicating the% ratio).
In the settings you can not only create a segmented audience. You can track event data on the site, for example:
1. Adding product to cart
3. Complete user registration
4. Site search
5. View content
6. New Lead
7. Adding a product to the wish list
8. Filling payment information
In order for Pixel to track this data, you need to add another piece of code that will be different for each event.
1. Using the filter, select the desired site domain when creating an audience
2. For each site, make your own office with its own pixel and its own settings (this option is recommended by all specialists, as there is no confusion among the accounts)
Create your online store on the osCommerce engine and promote products using modern and effective sales tools.