This holiday has been celebrated since 2005 by everyone who at least somehow works to create convenience, practicality and, if you want, ergonomics in their product. The term refers not only to web products as we used to think. Even ... a door handle can have good usability. Yes, usability in the context means simplicity and ease of use, as well as the implementation of the functions assigned to the product.
In 2019, the usability of online stores is particularly emphasized, as most users make purchases through mobile phones. So, how to check that the online store has good usability:
• download speed up to 3 seconds;
• if you cover a large geography, it should be possible to translate the site into several languages;
• the site is correctly displayed from mobile devices and all browsers;
• there is a quick purchase / order button without user registration;
• clear navigation for any user.
Want more checklist items? What about a 100-point checklist to test your site usability? Then write “+” in the comments and we will know that you are interested.
You can order an online store at https://solomono.net/