Instructions for installing the site from the archive.
After you bought the site, we will send you a link to download the archive.
1. Download the archive and unpack it.
2. We upload two files from the archive to the server in the folder where your site will be stored: "install" and "site" using any FTP client, for example, FileZilla etc. (for each operating system they are different).
3. We launch the browser and go to the address: http://YOUR DOMAIN/install.php
4. In the window that opens, from the drop-down list, select the installation language
5. Click “Next Step” and fill in the required fields (we take the data to fill in the database settings).
6. In the next step, you also fill in the required fields:
You can change the information completed at this stage in the settings of the online store.
Next you need to choose:
But, if you filled the test site with your products, and you want it to remain, then in this case you do not need to check the box.
At the final stage, you will see a window with links to your online store and admin panel to manage your online store.
Congratulations, the installation was successful.
If you have any questions, write to us by mail: email@example.com