Even if you place orders at the speed of light, you update the assortment of goods and prices on time, and your sales manager has a certificate of completion of stress resistance training, anyway you will receive a negative review. There may be several reasons for this:
• the human factor (managers are not robots, everyone can make a mistake);
• your client was out of sorts and even your magnificent service did not impress him;
• competitors do not sleep, and at night they can “mess” (joke, they can do it during the day), detailing in detail how terrible your service.
If already from the first words of the conversation you hear that the client is not satisfied, try to smooth the corners. For example, make a small discount or present a symbolic gift. For example, make a small discount or present a symbolic gift. In most cases this resolve conflict.
To track reviews of your resource on the Internet, you must enter the website address in quotes in the search bar. You will see any references to your online store or website. Do it regularly to respond promptly to all negative reviews.
Of course, it is easier to answer a bad review in writing, because you do not hear a heightened tone, anger, discontent and indignation, but it is communication by telephone that can resolve the conflict much faster. When a person hears that you are worried to his dissatisfaction and trying with all your might to solve the problem, the anger changes to gratitude.
So, in what direction should the conversation take place, if a dissatisfied customer called. How to answer with dignity. First admit the mistake and explain the reason, and then promise that you will improve the quality of service. You can then report a gift, bonus, or discount. According to this scenario, the conflict will exhausted very quickly.
Here everything is worse, because:
• customers show an incredible imagination, in colors and details describing what they did not like;
• customers are more likely to write negative reviews than positive ones. This is understandable, making a purchase in the online store, the client hopes that everything will be perfect and it is in the order of things. But if something goes wrong - beware.
So, a few rules that will help to adequately get out of the situation:
1. Do not show emotions, try to restrain yourself even if the client is rude. If you start to respond the same, it will tell about your lack of professionalism. Then to one review necessarily connect others.
2. Your task: to turn any client into your friend. All that is needed is to help him, even if a negative review seems absurd and ridiculous.
3. Try to solve the problem on the spot: apologize for the inconvenience or conflict situation, explain the reason why it arose. If the explanation is not a valid argument, simply apologize and report that the service has already been improved.
4. If customer feedback violates company policy - just give a decent response. Give arguments for not violating the company policy, but do it in a very soft way.
5. Another option is how to respond to a bad review, if you can not give a decent answer: ask the customer data to solve the problem in a personal format.
6. How to respond to a competitor's negative feedback? Ask provocative questions: try to clarify at what day and time a conflict situation arose, with the purchase of what product, etc.What not to do if the customer is not satisfied
Now let's consider what you shouldn’t do if the customer is not satisfied:
1. Show emotions
2. Take on a personal account
3. To justify
4. Ignore and report that it is not in your jurisdiction and the problem is being dealt with by another department. If you represent the company on the network, then you should collect all the kicks. The reputation of the company depends only on you.
5. To blame colleagues for everything and throw off everything on their non-competence - in this case you are in the same boat. Blame others just ridiculous.
6. Very slowly and sluggishly solve the problem. A high response rate always shows that you are a customer-oriented company.
Follow these not tricky rules, keep yourself in hand and you will earn the reputation of a true professional: stable and confident brand.