Perhaps you will say that voice search in our region is not too popular, for example, neither you nor your friends use it, but this does not mean anything. Statistics show that to date, users are increasingly resorting to this function due to the fact that the search by voice reduces the time. Most often, this function is used by drivers, it frees the hands. Even modern children are looking for their favorite cartoons with the help of their voices, because they are not able to print yet))
Did you know that e-commerce giants like Amazone and Alibaba are already testing voice applications? We will not wait for the mass peak and will already begin to optimize the content for voice search in order to remain in the forefront of Google and Yandex in the midst of it.
Before embarking on the main issue, namely, optimization for voice search, consider the main tasks of this application:
1. Quickly find products and services according to location
2. Task Scheduler
3. Building a route
4. Search for favorite music, applications, videos, movies, etc.
In a word, voice search performs the same functions as a regular search, but only frees your hands and saves time.
Well, now about the most important thing. How to select key queries adapted for voice search. Here are some tips:
• a key request is formed in the way you would look for a product using a voice, i.e. natural phrases;
• use services for the selection of natural key phrases;
• it is necessary to use low-frequency queries, which consist of at least 5-6 words;
• include in key requests: “Where, how, when, why?”, etc., as well as location by city. Example: "Where to order an inexpensive online store in Kiev?". Such requests can be included in the blog;
• use the most common words when searching, for example, “the best, how much it costs, cheap, online store”, etc.
• do not forget a more detailed location, down to the districts and microdistricts, streets;
• include brand names in requests;
• finally, use Google Analytics including the questions “Where, how, when, why?”, Etc.
A little trick: some popular queries can be included in the FAQ section of the site.
Important: in order to optimize the site for voice search, your resource must be adapted for mobile devices, otherwise you will simply receive a large number of failures. You can see how your future site may look on all devices and choose the right look on our page Oscommerce templates.
Additional tips on "How to optimize a site for voice search", which we found from the users themselves, copywriters, seo-specialists:
1. Use for the selection of requests service Serpstat
2. Use LSI
3. Use the search engine Bing – favorite of voice service Siri
4. Download the application for voice search and download it: enter a key phrase and see which sites hit the top. Borrow titles and descriptions from them.
If you want to order an online store adapted for mobile devices, contact the SoloMono specialists. You can view all the packages on our Homepage. Successes in sales!