If you have an online store, in the instagram profile you've probably periodically publish the products. How to make for all of the items menu to sort them by type or purpose. Plan of action is not difficult:
- Develop your own unique hashtags. They usually consist of the company name and the name of the product category. For example, your company is called "Cube" and want to publish a product from the section "gypsum board". Your unique hashtag can be #cube_gypsum. Try not to make very long hashtags. If your company name is long, shorten it or substitute another word that will be associated with your store.
- Check instagram hashtags the same, yours must be unique
- For all categories work out your hashtags
- Make a post with the title "Navigation" or "Menu". In the picture post, you can draw all the hashtags, but not necessarily, most likely your clients won't remember. But in the text of the publication you place the hashtags list.
- You can share this publish in Stories and add Actual. This topic can also be called "Menu", "Navigation", "Category", the word as you think is most clear for the user.
- Don't forget each publication with the goods to put your hashtag to fell in the desired category.
- Done. Now looking through your Actual customers will see the post, go to it and click on hashtags to sort the products of your entire tape. For example, clicking on the hashtag #cube_gypsum they will only see your posts on the topic of drywall.
Navigation is useful not only online shopping but also themed sites, which want to divide your content by topic. Such navigation is useful and the blog of the traveler, who can sort posts-publications by country or year. Account for culinary subjects, you can divide the recipes: salads, cakes, first, second courses.
By and large, such navigation will be useful not only business account, but also personal profiles.
If this post was helpful, please support it, it motivates us to seek for you the most interesting and useful information
We create for you only beautiful, adaptive, high-speed Internet-shops. See for yourself