Only someone who hasn’t been involved in e-commerce can say that running an online store is a trifle business. Conducting an online store is a constant work with an assortment of goods, customers, analytics, e-mail newsletters, seo, advertising, etc. The strongest and most patient, purposeful and persistent survive.
We have collected for you several useful services that will simplify the daily tasks of working with the online store.
1. Send Pulse - service for automatic e-mail distribution. Allows you to collect several customer databases and get detailed statistics about opening and reading letters. You are also waiting for modern and stylish templates for letters.
2. Serpstat - an indispensable service for your SEO-employee. Here you can conduct an analysis of competitors and peek at what keys they are moving forward, collect information on key queries, find out what users are interested in in your subject, and many more useful features. The service is shareware (there are restrictions on a free basis).
3. Google Sheets - a service that not only helps coordinate the work of your specialists, but also helps to work with dropshippers. How? Create a file with the availability of goods, wholesale prices and RRP. You open access to this file to your customers (dropshippers) and update information daily. Very convenient and fast.
4. Google Shopping - a service that allows you to get buyers from the TOP of the Google search engine, even if you are in the organic place in the most remote corner of the search. To complete the modification, you must correctly fill feed, create the “Payment”, “Delivery” and “Return of goods” pages on your website. Get ready, Google specialists will personally check all the information and make test purchases.
5. Pixel - a service that “catches up” your customers on social networks and offers them products that they are interested in. The pixel also builds an algorithm on users similar to your client and shows him ads. Very cool thing, if you configure it correctly.
6. SMM Planner - the service is more for your SMM-employee, but if you are managing accounts yourself, this service will allow you to schedule posts and set the publication time. About 100 posts for publications are available in the free account. It is possible to connect multiple accounts.
7. Canva - a service for working with designs, banners, blocks, posts for social networks. Lots of free features. Today it is the best service that will allow you to create unique media content.
You can order the development of an online store on our website. Just fill out the application form or call us at https://solomono.net/contacts-a-76.html