Due to the fierce competition in the e-commerce market, it is becoming increasingly difficult to get ahead and take a leading position. How major e-commerce players behave and how they survive during an acute crisis:
1. Quickly respond to consumer behavior in the market, implement innovative software solutions in their business
2. Focus on the Customer Experience, which includes a lower price, convenient payment method, fast checkout, bonuses from purchases.
3. Launch dynamic advertising on electronic media. According the user surveys, 78% made a purchase decision thanks to dynamic ads in motion or illustration format.
4. Interact with the audience on social networks in h2h (Human To Human) format. Brands take off their masks, communicate warmly with customers, and show humor. People are tired of boilerplate phrases and scripts, they want live communication.
5. Automate processes in their online stores. Unlike social networks, in online stores, on the contrary, they try to establish automation up to the arrival of the goods to the buyer. When registering, the client is asked to indicate whether the manager needs to call back.
6. Use b2b + b2c synergy in sales. Retailers not only offer to purchase a product, but also make money on its sale. Today, the main segment of buyers is made up of mothers on maternity leave, freelancers, for whom the opportunity to earn money by selling goods is as relevant as using the goods themselves.