Services and prices
When creating and promoting an online store, you can't do without auxiliary services, and there are an immeasurable number of them. We have selected the 50 most useful services according to experts in the field of Site-development and SEO, according to client feedback, and my personal experience of using them. Let's look at each example in detail.
For convenience, we will divide all the services into groups:
3. Competitor Analysis and Analytics
4. Advertising and social networks
5. SEO promotion tools for online store
6. Communication with the client
7. Internal communication of employees and control
8. Creation of visual and text content
9. Project planning and management
Creating a website is the first step to opening an online store, and here's what will help you set foot confidently:
1. SoloMono - allows you to create an online store, and you can order SEO promotion of your online store. There are several tariff plans, you can choose different designs. Additional functions: rent an online store, migration. There is a free trial period.
2. WordPress - a free platform for creating and managing websites, which allows you to create websites, blogs, online stores and other online resources without the need for knowledge of programming. Minus: few templates and uniqueness.
3. Wix - a platform for creating websites, also provides hosting and domains for websites, which simplifies the process of creating and launching.
4. Google Sites, is a free website creation platform provided by Google. With Google Sites, users can create websites of any complexity using built-in templates and tools
To promote your online store and to keep its popularity it is necessary to constantly analyze the site, namely visits, orders, statistics, user portrait, etc. Services for analytics will come to the rescue.
Pros: there are advantages such as huge functionality, easy registration, reliability, convenience, price (promotion of the online store by using a free analytics service - it is very profitable).
Cons: The interface may seem complicated for some users because of the large number of functions.
Price: there is a free version
Source of information: Support.google.com.
6. SEMrush is a popular American marketing platform for comprehensive SEO promotion of an online store. More than 7 million marketers use this service.
Features: an audit system, content strategies, advertising and SMM, API for customization, etc.
Price: There is a trial version, subscription from $120 per month.
Source of information: Brander.ua.
7. Hot jar - online service for usability analysis, will help to study the profile of users and their actions on the site, as well as to optimize the site.
Functionality: heat maps (scrolling, clicks, movements), collecting feedback, A and B testing, tracking user behavior on the site, form analytics and conversion funnel, creating questionnaires and surveys.
8. Crazy egg - service for analyzing user behavior on the site to increase conversions, works with heat maps and Confetti visitor segmentation tool.
Price: free trial 30 days, then $29/month.
Source of information: Crazyegg.com
Before you order the promotion of online store or start it yourself, you need to study the niche and competitors. There are many sites and programs for this purpose. Some of these services can also be used to analyze your own site.
9. Ahrefs - a convenient service for monitoring competitors' sites and your own site, has a standard set of tools for SEO promotion of the online store and training materials. According to reviews, it is a multitasking top service. In my experience, it is, the only downside is the relatively high price.
Source of information: Ahrefs.com
10. SpyWords is a service that provides data on keywords and competitor ad campaigns in internet marketing. With SpyWords, you can find out what keywords your competitors used to attract traffic to their sites, as well as what ads they run on search engines and social networks.
11. BuiltWith - provides information about the technologies used on websites. It allows you to find out what CMS, frameworks, hosting and other tools are used to build websites.
12. Keys.so is an online service for creating and managing API key databases. You can use it to securely store and manage access keys to various APIs in one place.
13. SE Ranking is a cloud-based SEO analysis service that helps website owners and marketers optimize their web pages for search engines. It provides tools for analyzing search engine positions, competitors, site audits and tracking SEO metrics. It helps if you are planning to order SEO promotion of your online store.
14. SocialBlade is a free online service that provides statistics and analytics for social media accounts including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, etc. It allows you to track stats on subscribers, views, revenue and other metrics, as well as analyze competitors and social media monetization.
Source of information: socialblade.com
15. SocialBakers - Provides tools for managing and planning content, tracking statistics, monitoring and analyzing competitors, as well as media planning and optimization of social media advertising campaigns.
Source of information: emplifi.io
16. Falcon, a top service for analyzing and managing social media accounts, provides tools for automating publications, running advertising campaigns and collecting data about the target audience of your social networks and competitors.
Cons: The price of some of these methods of SEO promotion of the online store, can be inconvenient for certain entrepreneurs, and there is no free version. Also, the interface of the service is only in English.
They are useful services for the SEO promotion of the online store. The methods and results from different social networks are quite similar. The most popular sites and applications of the media space:
17. Instagram is a social network with photo and video content, which has become a full-fledged platform for marketing and sales on the Internet. It has its own tools for targeted advertising.
Using advertising on Instagram has its positives and negatives, the ones that became noteworthy for me:
Pros: easy and quick to set up ads even from your phone; with the right settings, post reach and site visits increase well; you can use the social network as an additional means of communication with customers and to display visual content for your online store; you can set up ads based on your budget.
Disadvantages: censor policy does not always work correctly, ads can be overlooked or removed; for some niches, it is difficult to customize the target audience.
18. Facebook is the largest social network that allows people to communicate, share information and content with friends, acquaintances and communities.
19. YouTube is the most popular video content platform.
20. TikTok - short videos help well in promoting an online store.
21. Twitter - text-based social network with an opportunity to add photos and videos to the posts.
22. LinkedIn - the largest social network for professional contacts.
23. Pinterest - visual content with the ability to leave a link to a site or product.
24. Quora - a website for questions and answers.
25. Medium - social journalism platform.
Source of information: Serpstat.com
As for price, if you use social networks as a mechanism for targeting advertising, it will not be profitable for every entrepreneur. But there are ways to promote the online store for minimal cost, for example (advertising from known accounts) or for free (cross-promotion).
26. Google Ads - (formerly called Google AdWords) is an advertising platform that allows advertising on Google, on websites owned by Google, and on websites of partners. Ads are shown to the user depending on their query or interests. The advertiser pays only for ad clicks or impressions.
Source of information: support.google.com
27. Facebook Ads - allows you to place ads on the social network Facebook and its applications (Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp).
Source of information: Facebook.com
Social media management platforms that allow users to publish content to several simultaneously, schedule posts, analyze the effectiveness of their publications and manage their social media team. Hootsuite provides a larger set of tools and features for social monitoring, while Buffer is easy to use and offers a user-friendly scheduling interface.
Price: There is a free trial period
Source of information: Wikipedia.org
We have already reviewed some of the services that will help in the SEO promotion of the online store. Let's dwell on a few more useful services, the purpose of which is focused on SEO.
30. Moz is an SEO analysis platform that allows you to manage all aspects of search engine optimization, such as keyword analysis, tracking positions in search results, competitor analysis, etc.
31. Yoast is a plugin for WordPress that helps optimize pages and posts on a site for search engines. It offers tips on optimizing content, metadata and other aspects of SEO.
32. Screaming Frog - A website scanning program that allows you to analyze various aspects of your site, such as URL structure, metadata, page titles, etc.
Source of information: Inweb.ua
Customer communication is very important for the promotion of your online store. I have gathered for you several groups of useful communication platforms:
· Creating electronic newsletters and notifications
33. Constant Contact
· Contact Data Collection
36. Hello Bar - creating and optimizing pop-up windows to collect users' contact data
· Establishing connections and communicating with customers via chat, email and SMS
· Chat for communication with clients on the site
41. Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer support service.
42. HubSpot - managing all marketing activities and customer interaction in one place.
Source of information: Wikipedia.org
No less important is the contact between the employees and the management of the online store, as well as monitoring the work of individual personnel. For such purposes, you can use:
43. Slack is a corporate messenger that supports private and group messages, as well as video calls.
44. TeamViewer - software for remote access to devices.
I'll share the top design and content creation platforms that have come in handy many times in my experience:
45. Textovod - service for checking the uniqueness of the text, rewriting and seo-analysis. There is an opportunity to use some features for free, but with a limit on the number of characters. You also need to wait for the queue if you do not have the pro version.
46. Canva - creating visual content for social media and advertising campaigns. Free online tool used for many types of graphic design.
47. Adobe Creative Suite (Cloud) - software package for creating professional visual content.
48. Soapbox - a video editor with which you can add a link to a video, trim, edit videos, etc.
Promoting an online store requires thoughtful and detailed planning. Pay attention to these programs for task and project management:
49. Trello is an online project management tool that lets you create tasks, organize them into columns (boards), and move them between them according to their status. It has an intuitive interface that is easy for teamwork and allows you to manage tasks in real time.
50. Asana - has functionality for organizing teamwork, collaborative document editing and messaging within the project. Provides the ability to manage projects of varying complexity, from small tasks to complex ones with many participants.
Our team has been using these services for a long time to optimize work processes, prioritization and teamwork on projects.
There are an unimaginable number of services for promoting an online store. You and I have just learned about the best of them according to experts and users. Don't be afraid to experiment and use different platforms. It will take a lot of your efforts to improve your online store and raise sales. Good luck!
Leave your review
Leave your review