Services and prices
According to analysts, by 2021, the e-commerce market will grow to such indicators:
• The number of customers in online stores will grow to 2.14 billion people
• Sales will be $ 4.5 billion
But the main question for the businessman remains "How to choose a niche and move away from competitors." How to make your online store special, 5 points:
1. Develop USP (Unique Selling Proposition). Now copywriters and marketers are doing this. A Unique Selling Proposition is what distinguishes your product from a competitive one. In order to develop USP it is necessary to carefully study the competitors and offer something better and more convenient for the buyer. For example, for children's clothing: a wide range of colors (up to the shade of a rainbow unicorn), natural materials, creative inscriptions and unique accessories. A very cool feature could be a virtual fitting of clothes for a child, think about developing such an application.
P.S. Offers such as free delivery and a discount for a birthday do not apply to USP, these are just additional services.
2. Invest in a visually appealing design of your storefront. In other words, invest in making your products want to buy on the IM home page. This is facilitated by several points:
• detailed photos of the product, you can order the development of a 360 поворота turn
• labels about discounts, gifts to the goods;
• video with a review of the goods.
Convenient site navigation and an understandable section structure are also important.
3. Encourage your customers to leave feedback. Do video reviews. According to statistics, 91% of buyers trust reviews and video reviews to the same extent as personal recommendations. A great motivation for feedback will be a discount on your next purchase, a bonus in the form of valuable free online material, a gift, etc. Think about how to stimulate your customers and promotion will not take long.
4. Advertise with bloggers. It works as well as reviews and personal recommendations. Capture bloggers from Instagram, telegrams, Facebook. Offer your products in a video review. The main goal before advertising with a blogger is to identify your target audience.
5. According to statistics, buyers show more respect and trust if the online store is involved in charity. For example, part of the percentage of the proceeds can be transferred to the reconstruction of the building in your city, to help homeless animals or other needs. Such actions of good will positively affect your reputation, and even you will cause pleasant sensations of warmth and significance inside.
Order development of an online store at SoloMono and we will guide you on the way from a small online store to a confident and stable online hypermarket.